How dental implants from your dentists in Milford, MA, can give you back your smile
Are you missing teeth or need a denture replacement? If so, you need to learn about dental implants! The truth is, dental implants are the closest replacement to your natural teeth, in both feel and functionality. Here at Milford Dental Group in Milford, MA, Dr. Peyman Beigi and Dr. Nina Raeisian offer dental implants to give you back your smile.
More about implants
So, what’s so special about dental implants? Well, they offer many benefits that can’t be matched by dental bridges, partials, or full dentures. Consider these important advantages that dental implants provide:
- A naturally beautiful look, because dental implant crowns are made of materials that look just like natural tooth enamel, so your dental implants will be virtually indistinguishable from natural teeth
- Complete stability, because dental implants are fully embedded and surrounded by bone, so they will never move around
- Great oral health, because you brush and floss dental implants just like natural teeth, so it’s easy to keep your smile healthy
- Outstanding convenience, because you never have to remove dental implants, they are a permanent part of your smile
- Long-term beauty, because the dental implant crown material resists staining, meaning that your new dental implants will stay beautiful for years
Dental implants also help maintain bone, because your body grows more bone to fuse with the dental implant and lock it in place. More bone means you will have less facial sagging and a firmer jawline.
Implants can also replace a single missing tooth or multiple missing teeth, with the latter being achieved through how implants are able to support dentures.
Give us a call!
Find out how dental implants can give you an outstanding smile by calling Dr. Peyman Beigi and Dr. Nina Raeisian at Milford Dental Group in Milford, MA. Dial (508) 966-7923 now!